Monday, May 14, 2007

Now and Then, part 3

When our first was born is was just a couple days before father's day. As we approached June of 2005 my wife would ask me what I wanted for father's day. I insisted that all I wanted was to be a father for father's day. The due date was 11 days before father's day so it seemed like a sure thing, but the baby was a week late and just barely came before father's day.

Here is me with sleeping baby #1.
This time around the baby arrived three weeks before mother's day. We hadn't figured this baby quite so closely with mother's day because the due day was in a different month and my wife was not waiting until May to have this baby.

The proud mother and sleeping baby #2.
We wanted to get mom and both girls in the mother's day shot, but one wouldn't cooperate.In the end we got two of three in two different shots, maybe we should photoshop them all together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow #1 was a baldy compared to #2!!

Anonymous said...

What fun comparisons. What a ball of fire, numero uno is. What fun when numero dos can get down and play.
A mom in NE AZ