Thursday, April 26, 2007

Now and Then, part 2

With our first child the trip to the hospital was scheduled. My wife was a week over due and had an appointment to be induced set for noon. She woke up early that morning with mild contractions that occurred every 7-15 minutes until they stopped around 10 AM. So we hung out that morning and played video games. Then we picked up our bags and went to the hospital. We had time to pose for a picture before leaving.

Then
On Monday my wife went to her OB visit in the morning with no change from the week before. This was surprising because she had experienced 6 days of mild contractions (I posted about those last week). Then at 2:30 PM she wakes up from a nap with strong contractions and they got worse there. She called me at work at 3 and I rushed home. We had time to hesitate for a picture before we ran out the door.

Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.